Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading Automotive player
- To ensure optimum utilization of resources to achieve Production Plan as per Budget with respect to Quality, Quantity & On Time.
- Managing staff through motivational tools and ensure that the financial results are achieved as per Budget.
- Ensuring Corporate, QMS, Environment & Safety Management System conforms to the requirements of prescribed Standards.
- Ensuring plant Operation processes & risk assessment delivered as per intended outputs.
- Always seek opportunity for improvement.
- Authorize to implement above activities effectively throughout organization.
- Timely updates to Top Management on all above activities.
- BE in Mechanical Engineering (Regular BE will be preferred more)
- Experience of MNC working, Automotive Manufacturing Industry – 2W-4W (Tier1)
- 20-25 years’ of work experience
- Fluent in English
- Ready for frequent travels
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping