Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading player in the Process Equipments domain
- The candidate should have good experience in Business Development, Project Sales, Process Equipment, and Spares for FMCG Process plants; particularly Beverage & Liquid Foods segments.
- Proficiency in analysing market trends for formulation of selling and marketing strategies.
- Enquiry generation, bid preparation, contract negotiation and finalization with prospective customers.
- Support market sales efforts by conducting presentations to gain technical and commercial acceptance by customers.
- Deciding the price strategies in close discussing with management and evaluate competition strength.
- Visit consultants/ EPC / end users for Technology presentation, and getting product specified in Tenders.
- Generate new ideas and grow market share and customer base, customer visit for feedback.
- Actively plan and participate in Seminars and Exhibition for product Promotion.
- Registration and approval with various Government agency / End user for new projects.
- Knowledge of process flow chart and time schedule, P&ID, selection of equipment, cost estimates, proposal preparation, basic plant & equipment layouts, bill of materials, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech, or B.E., from a reputed Indian University) in Production or Mechanical or Chemical Engineering passed with 65%.
- MBA / Post graduation is desirable but not mandatory.
- Minimum 14 to 18 years of hands on experience in managing the business development, marketing and sales of process equipment and projects on turnkey basis and spares for Beverage and liquid foods industries.
- The candidate should have knowledge on international standards such as ASME 3A, DIN, ISO, EHEDG, USFDA, and BPE.
- Project managers who worked in Beverage & Liquid food industries are welcome to apply provided they should have inclination for Marketing & Business Development.
- Candidate should have a good communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate should conversant with MS Office tools such as Power Point, Word, Excel, MS Project and MS Access.
- Travel: 50%
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping