Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading Technology player
- Provide direction, thought leadership and mid to long term CoE roadmap to support business growth
- Provide leadership to the Data Management team across organization
- Build CoE structure and processes for scaling, high performance and efficiency
- Work with US Sales team, Partners, Principals, pre-sales and Delivery teams to ensure revenue growth for CoE
- Work closely with pre-sales team in responding, presenting solution to various RFI / RFP
- Work closely with Delivery teams to develop tools and processes for capability and capacity planning.
- Ensure skilled talent pool is available to facilitate timely project allocation as well as address the strategic needs across organization
- Conduct skills gap analysis and develop & implement plans for upskilling & cross-skilling CoE team members for future modern data platform tools and technologies
- Build partnerships with various Tool Vendors, Service Providers as well as reputed and prestigious institutes across Maharashtra
- Build delivery assets and accelerators and promote its adoption across organization
- Build sales assets required for response to proposals, customer presentation, etc.
- Promote publishing of white papers / blogs / best practices
- Build CoE knowledge repository to maintain tool knowledge, content for problem solving, best practices, reusable components, etc.
- Establishing processes for monitoring resource performance, client satisfaction, capability programs, career growth etc.
- Should have 15+ years of total experience in Data Management
- Should have 3+ experience in leading and scaling CoE
- Should have good Service Delivery experience
- Should have good technical exposure and understanding of legacy as well as modern data platform tools and technologies
- Proven technical and thought leadership, with a demonstrated ability to implement changes for continuous improvement
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and work streams
- Strong experience collaborating with various delivery, sales and support organization teams
- Should have excellent Stakeholder Management, Client interaction & Management and communication skills up to Exec Level
- Should be ready to travel frequently to US/ Europe
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping