Industry / Sector / Domain
Mumbai is preferred but not a constraint for the right candidate
One of India’s largest electronic device care service provider
- Responsible for customer segmentation and mapping end-to-end customer journeys.
- Identify potential leads to engage new and existing customers.
- Increase brand reach for new consumers and increase repeat purchases from existing customers.
- To support the P&L of the multiple product lines offered by the company.
- Design a customer’s usage flow from welcome/onboarding sequence to cart abandonment.
- Identify improvement areas to boost customer engagement.
- Enabling a strategy to nurture leads, re-engagement, up-selling of the products and services.
- Recommend improvements for ongoing and new campaigns. Track and analyze campaign performance
- Should have 6 to 10 years of experience. Minimum 4 years of experience in CRM.
- Mandatory experience in driving CRM initiatives with a new age B2C and D2C.
- Proven experience in driving customer engagement strategies and projects from inception to program development & optimization.
- Strong technical understanding of marketing automation tools like WebEngage, Clevertap etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for customer needs.
- Should understand customer psychology and behaviour.
- Project management and collaboration skills.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Should know testing and experiments to optimize key performance metrics
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping