Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading Chemicals firm
- Assist in order fulfillment activities such as taking orders, order entry, updating pricing information, determining appropriate shipping methods, routes and rates, country & customer order requirements
- Timely order entry into SAP system and use of Robotics Automation Process wherever applicable in the process.
- Monitor product availability & order allocation, manage partial shipments as & when necessary.
- Check and retrieve customer master, material master & price master data.
- Credit Management – follow up with the Credit Department on financial document creation, LC condition compliance & order credit review.
- Work with Banks on letter of credit negotiation, manage document discrepancies, monitor payment in advance etc.
- Transport Management and Freight Forwarder Management shipping schedules / air schedules and booking confirmation to meet OTIF plan.
- MIS / Report: Prepare & communicate various reports needed for supply chain operation.
- Handle communications related to; inquiries, return material requests, product samples, price, and freight cost proposals in response to customer’s requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Specialization in Logistics or Supply chain would be an advantage)
- Sound transactional Knowledge of ERP (SAP) – SD module
- Excellent exposure and knowledge of Letter of Credit, Bond license, indent sales & export shipping documentation
- Good oral and written communication skills (English & local language)
- Team player & support the team to meet business growth plan
- Knowledge on E-commerce tool, customer complaint System, GTS, RPA etc.
- Good understanding of shipping & logistics
- Report or MIS generation to bring performance visibility
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping