Industry / Sector / Domain
5 to 9 years
A Private Equity fund backed gourmet food firm
- Drive Digital Marketing on Biddable media.
- To scale up and strategize for performance across digital platforms.
- Initiate & integrate new product developments, data-driven optimization strategy. Strategize on the A/B test required to improve the account performance.
- Drive campaigns of prospecting, conversions or branding across channels
- Responsible for interests & behavioural targeting, Custom audience, Re-marketing, and various pricing and reach models on Facebook (CPC Model).
- Lead the content Marketing effort, SEO analysis and drive organic growth in traffic.
- Analyse keywords in a timely manner to expand the existing organic reach, competitive benchmarking and cross-channel analysis to arrive at targeted keyword sets.
- Analyze SEO reports and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on insights.
- Provide competitor backlink analysis and suggest recommendations for internal and external linking along with ensuring outreach execution.
- Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop and mobile to identify gaps like Multiple Domains correct indexing, AMP pages best practices, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc. and create recommendations.
- Also, drive the execution of optimization plans with the relevant teams.
- Lead in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties. Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal.
- Identify the prospective affiliates, working with the creative team to develop affiliate assets and marketing tools, maintaining affiliate relationships, performing affiliate payout reconciliation, technical pixel placements and ensuring our affiliates perform to our sales and brand expectations.
- Improve efficiency and ROI of remarketing campaigns (both in-house and with external partners).
- Monitor networks/publishers and keep a strong check on potential fraud activities like cookie stuffing etc.
- Defining event calendar for brand.com and integrating the same with all traffic channels like Social Media, Display/Text Ads, and online campaigns
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through Email & Mobile Based Marketing.
- Partnering with product and technology team to build a roadmap and executing projects that lead to increased engagement from active customers as well as lapsed customers
- Graduate with 7+ years in marketing/ digital, with at least 2 years across eCommerce/D2C brands
- Preferred Tier 1 Engineering/ Business Schools qualification
- Good Team Management Skills and leadership
- Excellent team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage/influence multiple stakeholders, good cross functional skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use customer research, hard data, and metrics
- Strong knowledge of Google analytics, Google Ads platform, GTM, Branch/Appsflyer (optional)
- Experience working with SEO tools like Search Console, Screaming frog, Semrush, Afrefs, etc & analytics tools like Google Analytics, Omniture
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping