Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading player in the finance domain
- Responsible for development and execution of the business development strategy in select fast-growing South Asia geographies (Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan) to grow our business and increase revenues.
- Work with both existing and prospective clients to drive payment volumes and transactions, launch new products and programs, gain share of client’s payments business, grow client partnerships through strategic deals.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams across Product, Marketing, Finance, Merchant Acquiring, Client Services, Business Solutions, Consulting & Analytics, etc. to formulate and implement product strategy, provide superior client services, drive new payment flows and other value-added services.
- Responsible for building and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders of the payments ecosystem, including but not limited to, processors, aggregators, facilitators, key merchants partners, regulatory authorities, etc. to align business objectives and drive strategic initiatives in the markets.
- At least 15 years of sales / business development / account and client relationship management experience within similar or relevant industry
- Understanding of banking operations and/ or payments, including products & services, business models, systems & processes
- Good in financial budgeting, deal structuring, negotiation, execution
- Recognized degree preferably in Business Management
- Should have deep experience in banking/financial services, payments and fintech, digital commerce or consumer technology.
- Comfortable in working independently while effectively working across functional lines and managing multiple priorities
- Ability to be creative and manage competing priorities to achieve desired end-state ensuring client satisfaction and business results
- Willingness to travel across assigned markets for business
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping