Industry / Sector / Domain
Currently work is remote but could require 50 to 75% travel depending on client needs.
Software Product company offering a cloud-based platform to small & mid-sized Utilities
- Develop strong relationships with Engineering team by providing field feedback on integrated, multi product engagements; and providing input on integrated solution development and deployment
- Contribute to reusable collateral/accelerators
- Knowledge sharing across peer group
- Provide leadership to the implementation team by promoting consistency across the team, including methodology, deliverable templates, terminology, etc
- Provide leadership and guidance in defining the overall solution landscape and strategy
- Partner with client business leadership to seek input from larger client organization and educate this community on key changes to current processes
- Provide utilities industry best practice and multi-product Solutions, through global engagements in Utilities implementations worldwide
- Clear & timely communication internally, as well as externally with customers and partners
- 10+ years of hands-on experience on defining functional architecture for Power, Water, Gas and Fiber/Broadband Utilities.
- CC&B, C2M or MDM or Competitor CIS SW design or functional architect experience on at least two full lifecycle implementations is must have
- Having experience on Workforce automation and Maximo is plus
- Utility industry experience is a must have either as a full time employee or a billable consultant.
- 5+ years overall relevant professional experience, including 5+ years in consulting or with a systems integrator
- Strong desire for career growth within B2B SaaS product company
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping