Industry / Sector / Domain
Mumbai or remote
A global packaging firm backed by a leading investment finance conglomerate
- Lead business development and manage existing client relationships within consumer and healthcare manufacturing sectors in India and APAC.
- Identify potential categories where the larger industries can replace single-use plastics in India.
- Strategize and implement action plans to achieve revenue goals periodically.
- Drive pilot engagements as per customer KPIs
- Generate sales leads and create a steady target client pipeline.
- Monitor sales plans over the short to medium term
- Design solutions to address short-term or long-term customer business challenges.
- Collaborate extensively with stakeholders to ensure higher customer satisfaction.
- 6-9 years of work experience in Enterprise sales with an MBA from Tier 1/2 B-Schools
- Prefer work experience in global/MNC setup.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders with strong influencing skills
- Proven experience of end to end management of digital and social media tools and/or display advertising campaigns
- Ability to design quality proposals, RFP responses
- Team management experience is critical.
- Excellent communication skills.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping