Industry / Sector / Domain
One of the leading AI clinical analytics platform company enabling the life sciences industry
- Analysing current and past financial data and performance of the organization to derive insights.
- Perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends. Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Analyse financial data and create financial models and profitability models for decision support.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews. Work closely with the accounting team and other business stakeholders to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization.
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad- hoc reports, tools, and dashboards.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments, market conditions, and trends and advice leadership accordingly.
- 10+ years of work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel; familiarity with data query/data management tools is extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects).
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping