Industry / Sector / Domain
A well known player in the Sports domain
- Manage the recruitment, training and development of the property’s staff.
- Ensure consistent high standards of staff performance through the use of effective performance management techniques. This will include the provision of ongoing direction and the setting and monitoring of clear goals and targets for all staff.
- Liaise with the sports partner, the fitness partner, and Franchise Caterer to ensure that the sports, fitness, events and catering offer good quality customers service meeting member and visitor expectations in a profitable manner.
- Work closely with the premise professional to maximize the benefits of his services to members and visitors.
- Chair regular meetings with all Direct Reports to ensure a coordinated, welcoming and informative service is provided to members and visitors.
- Be the first point of contact for members and visitors and promote the property externally and internally in a professional and friendly manner
- Manage all aspects of the running of the club on a day to day basis.
- Oversee the Club’s financial reporting and controls in conjunction with the Club’s External Accountant.
- Ensure sales targets are met as per the approved sales plan and the Sales team meets monthly sales targets.
- Prior experience in property management
- Minimum experience of 8 years
- Candidates from a Hospitality or Aviation background will be preferred
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities