Industry / Sector / Domain
An European multinational manufacturing metal components
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Industrial or Mechanical Engineer with MBA
- Preferred industry background is Automotive, steel or elevator industry experience.
- Experience in an industrial workshop, especially in manufacturing of steel made products.
- Experience in Continues Improvement concepts: Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, VDA Audits.
- Perfect English, Mahrati and if possible Hindi.
- Clear abilities of leadership with all the stakeholders (shareholders, customers, workers) – abilities to impose when necessary and to negotiate.
- Ability to build a strong team and manage the company properly, managing the plant and visiting the customers as per the requirement.
- Advanced User of IT tools as ERP and Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with European subsidiaries (advisable)
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Fundamental functions: planning, organizing, coordinating, directing, and oversight
- Results oriented person
- Capacity to deal with teams composed of different people and cultures
- Capacity to monitor, motivate and lead teams not only for the financial area but also working for other departments in order to make them reach targets required in terms of time and accuracy of their work
- Ability to be able to work hard to achieve the goals and targets proposed
- Ability to learn and work in a changing environment
- Well organized and programmed person
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping