Industry / Sector / Domain
India’s most diverse apparel company
- Work well with leadership team to develop the strategic plan
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new strategies
- Execute the financial strategy of the company
- Develop, implement, and evaluate the organisation’s fiscal function and performance
- Manage all financial controls and accounting procedures
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company
- Supervise financial reporting, budgeting, and compliance activities
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Chartered Accountant with proven experience heading the Finance and Accounts function, with around 20 years of experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment will be essential, and any experience in export-oriented business will be an advantage.
- Management of IMPEX procedures and compliance and experience in an Export Oriented Environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Proven experience in leading the organisation in difficult situations.
- Result oriented strategic thinker and planner
- Good communication skills
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping