Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading apparel and fashion brand
- Preparing annual and quarterly budgets, and presenting them to the relevant stakeholders.
- Tracking inventory movement and systematically introducing promotions, sales, price changes, etc.
- Identifying trends and monitoring supply and demand.
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of merchandising strategies.
- Negotiating the costs of inventory for multiple stores.
- Planning season launch for all the stores basis the initial launch plan so as to ensure that all the stores get adequate stocks for launching the new season.
- Forecasting for the upcoming season basis the trends in the market.
- Study of the previous season performance and planning for the future seasonal bookings of the articles.
- Responsible for stock analysis to figure out the gaps and take corrective actions required.
- Working on the store replenishment for all the divisions.
- Coordinating with the global office on day to day status of the articles placed on order
- Working on the pricing of the ordered inventory.
- Collaborating with various e-commerce channels and agencies for selling the articles.
- Experience of 8-12 years in buying & planning for footwear, apparel, and accessories.
- Should be Graduate/Post-Graduate in Fashion.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should have Leadership and Team management skills.
- Should be a good planner
- Should have the ability for decision-making along with negotiation skills.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping