Industry / Sector / Domain
10- 15 years
A Private Equity fund backed gourmet food firm
- The role is responsible for P&L management for the entire e-commerce division for India.
- Manage key marketplaces and their investment decisions
- Manage the end to the end customer experience of e-commerce business including user experience, product availability, on-time delivery, and customer complaint
- Design strategy for ensuring sales through the website.
- Develops and leads a strategic e-commerce plan with the senior leadership in the firm.
- Ensures the smooth execution of the business plan by delivering the P&L goals in terms of revenue and profitability while transforming the business based on the long-term vision
- Drive effective strategies and processes for the e-commerce business to reduce complexity and increase efficiency through close cooperation with critical stakeholders of the firm.
- Develop paid media strategy including SEO/SEM, retargeting and other paid media.
- Liaison with brand marketing and creative team on optimized social media creative and marketplace ads with optimal ROAS (to vary by platform and by campaign/launch vs evergreen programs)
- Take initiatives and develop go to market plans across various digital marketing channels
- 10-15 years of overall experience within e-commerce business with P/L ownership
- Strong experience in building and scaling up ecommerce business in digital space
- Preference to experience in foods industry.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping