Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading healthcare crowdfunding platform
- Build and source work-streams such as NGOs, foundation, multi-laterals, alumni, government etc.
- Design and execute deep engagement strategy with key relationships to ensure renewals, upgrades and meaningful partnerships
- Partner with the Director in leveraging the rich ecosystem towards building a pipeline of funders.
- Manage systems and processes that support development objectives and comply with regulatory laws and MoU commitments.
- Lead and manage strategic partnerships with various NGOs’ to organize fundraising campaigns and events.
- Handle external and internal communications and facilitate legal agreements with partners as needed
- Organize events/conferences/seminars/concerts/charity fundraising events etc. to promote fundraising for partners
- Thorough due diligence on partners to make sure they are compliant with existing laws and have strong track records; and on individuals creating personal cause campaigns to verify need and use of funds.
- Assist partners to identify influential campaign creators or to create campaigns themselves
- Liaise with the digital marketing team to make sure each fundraising campaign achieves larger success.
- Ensuring that all donors are sent feedback reports on timely basis and that partners provide high quality feedback reports
- Develop a pipeline of campaigns that have large scale impact and work with partners to execute those
- Graduate/Post graduate in any field with 4+ years of work experience mandatorily in a healthcare NGO.
- Ability to evaluate partnerships and collaboration opportunities in the city / region from a development and a larger NGO/Foundation lens.
- Proficient user of the MS Office toolkit such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills including assessing progress to goals and making the necessary course corrections or reinforcements
- Ability to use data to drive decisions
- An inclination or the ability to see connections between seemingly disparate opportunities (internal or external to the team or the organization) and leverage the same to achieve shared goals
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment and develop strategy independently – with the newer work-streams, she/he will operate in a relatively unstructured environment where they will have to collect, process and synthesize information. They should also have the ability to critically review this to enable strategic decision making.
- Knowledge / Awareness of managerial techniques to build a strong culture of collaboration and collective problem solving among the city and national team members
- You have a proven track record of HNI Contacts, fundraising to promote charitable causes. Strong network of existing relationships with hospitals, universities, marathons.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping