Industry / Sector / Domain
Age/experience is not restricted as long as the person has the proven experience
A luxury teahouse chain that sells over 800 different tea varieties from every tea producing country in the world
- Responsible for growing the market for the organisation in London both offline and online business.
- Identify and acquire accounts (With regards to Cafe, Restaurants, Clubs, Bakery, High end departmental stores)
- Build the brand value and sustain as a premium tea brand in the UK market.
- Responsible for managing flagship store operations as well.
- Strong business development or sales professional having relevant experience in Food & Beverage/ Food & Beverage retail industries.
- Strong in understanding the local network to identify the store locations and build business.
- Having additional retail store operations experience will have an advantage.
- MBA is not mandatory.
- Should be action oriented, go-getter, entrepreneur mind-set to excel well in this role.
- Prefer British nationality. In case a person is non-local, he/she must have a working permit and National Insurance
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping