Industry / Sector / Domain
One of the largest Machine Tool Companies in the world
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the talent management and talent acquisition function.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- MBA / Equivalent degree, with over 4+ years of relevant HR experience.
- Someone who is dynamic, proactive with good analytical skills.
- Positive attitude and can be a go to guy in a company.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping