Industry / Sector / Domain
MNC into manufacturing and distributing HVAC systems
- Organize and maintain all regional HR information in Global People Services’ (GPS) knowledge management system (ServiceNow) to provide employees, managers and HR with easy, direct access to HR solutions.
- Lead the migration of current HR information and knowledge resources (e.g., policies, guides, articles) into ServiceNow.
- Implement knowledge management operating guidelines, defining owners and standards for creating, updating, approving and retiring global and local knowledge articles.
- Engage GPS region leaders and Communities of Expertise members in creating HR information that is relevant and easy to understand, editing content to improve clarity. Deliver training to HR content creators.
- Manage and report knowledge content and employee and manager self-service utilization through appropriate metrics recommend and implement actions to improve utilization.
- Develop and manage job-related knowledge content and training for GPS team members to improve operational efficiency.
- Manage and continuously improve GPS new hire onboarding program to accelerate employees’ integration into the company and enable them to consistently provide high quality HR solutions.
- Proactively identify HR information gaps and/or internal GPS learning gaps and take actions to resolve.
- Create innovative communications focused on the end user, promoting Global People Services and driving adoption of the services provided.
- Collaborate with global peers to drive enterprise-wide improvements in knowledge management, training & communications
- Actively participate in forums for Workday & ServiceNow enhancements to improve employee experience
- Provide recommendations to improve employee portal and expand employee and manager self-service transactions
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years of prior relevant experience in Human Resources, Knowledge Management or Learning & Development, or an Advanced Degree in a related field
- Experience using ServiceNow or similar platforms for knowledge management purposes, including creation of multi- language & role-specific knowledge articles, as well as monitoring knowledge quality and relevance
- Strong oral and written communication skills; expertise in editing content and articulating complex concepts simply and effectively
- Experience developing and delivering training content
- Bilingual/native proficiency in English (written and verbal).
- Strong planning, organization and project management skills
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping