Industry / Sector / Domain
MNC into manufacturing and distributing HVAC systems
- Independently lead high impact projects to deliver prioritized business outcomes.
- Independently lead and set up the reporting and analytics for global TA function
- See opportunities for value creation, process standardization and business efficiencies for the company.
- Identify digital led transformation opportunities in existing relationships.
- Experience in handling large data, creating reports and giving business insight
- Ability and keenness to master workday and interest in cleaning existing system across the globe
- Would support all the TA function in US, EMEA & Asia, managing cross country
- Graduate, preferably – MBA or an Engineering background or any other disciplines with Analytical / Statistics/ Digital
- Experience in TA reporting and analysis and working with data inputs from multiple sources.
- Looking for a strong candidate having in depth knowledge in MIS
- Reporting weekly monthly hiring related dash boards, (Pivot tables, Graphs )
- Strong communication and presentation skills and be able to express yourself effectively, by breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong collaboration and teaming skills
- Be able to strive in ambiguous environments and use analytical and creative thinking to find and extensive knowledge and understanding of data analysis techniques
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of using BI and Analytics tools (like Tableau), working knowledge on VBA and Macros will be a plus
- Working knowledge of Workday tool
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping