Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading Edutech Company in India
- Ensure that the product vision and strategy is communicated seamlessly throughout the organisation
- Own the product roadmap, align the same in line with the overall business strategy in consultation with the management, board members and other key executives.
- Should be able to demonstrate deep technical and product knowledge and not just be a coordinator
- He / She will lead, define, create a compelling narrative and communicate product strategy to all relevant stakeholders.
- Drive innovation into portfolio and product development process. Collaborate closely with product development leadership.
- Monitor, communicate, and address market trends, opportunities, and competitor strategies
- Work with cross-functional team members to ensure that products are positioned properly in the market by overseeing the commercial deployment of marketing plans, and messaging.
- Recruit, build and mentor great teams of product managers, developers, and related personnel.
- Leverage technical expertise and experience to provide direction, troubleshoot problems and be a natural authority for the team on any technical or product related matters
- Senior leader with proven success in building great products
- Overall experience of around 10-15 years, at least 6 years in the product management function in a fast growing organisation.
- Strong understanding of the consumer business and experience in having worked in consumer tech companies.
- Must be metrics driven and have a deep understanding of user research, product, technology.
- Must be completely hands-on with willingness to deep dive into any issue to get a resolution.
- Proven results in expanding services and launching new ones – with a good understanding of what this takes operationally to be successful at executing
- Must be detail-oriented and analytical, problem solving, have self-motivated and organized personality that thrives in a data-driven environment
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and builds strong relationships across functions.
- Takes ownership and drives a sense of urgency; highly accountable.
- Excellent “coach” who is results oriented, and can build and motivate high performance teams.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping