Industry / Sector / Domain
A global packaging firm backed by a leading investment finance conglomerate
- Lead development of moulded fibre products and support sales teams in India and International Markets (US, EU, APAC)
- Assess manufacturing practicality of new product designs for multiple industries.
- Design products that are at par with international shipping and packaging standards
- Identify and implement unique and customised solutions in moulded fiber space
- Ideate and drive innovative packaging technologies to design new moulded fibre products
- Collaborate multiple functions from Finance, SCM, Sales & Marketing to understand product needs and share manufacturing workability reports and commercials
- Develop product prototypes based on the design for business teams globally
- Partner with vendors in Asia for high-end production tools
- Design specifications, functional parameters and Quality norms for the products offered by the firm.
- Design and develop product validation protocols and implement them
- Manage Quality of products at every stage of the manufacturing process and supply chain
- Identify and implement cost-saving projects
- Qualified Packaging Engineer from Indian Institute of Packaging or any other equivalent institute
- 7-10 years of experience in developing packaging products for Consumer / Healthcare industries
- Ability to manage multiple packaging projects
- Should have an entrepreneur mindset and be self-driven.
- High ownership and outcome-oriented.
- Data analytical skills to arrive at decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong influencing skills
- Should be able to adapt to work in the fast-paced and agile environment
- Open to travel
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping