Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading player in the Edutech domain
- Actively drive end-to-end pre-sales process from awareness-to-acquisition
- Own the planning of cost and revenue outcomes
- The Pre-Sales Head will be responsible for motivating and mentoring their teams to improve their performance, as well as hiring and training new team members
- Achieve their objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
- Ensure that the pre-sales department works cross functionally with executives from other departments. For example, they collaborate with marketing to generate new lead sources and expand the target customer base and sales teams to understand and implement strategies to maximize revenue outcomes
- Use data-driven approach to spur sales, coach and empower team members to take ownership of their opportunity pipelines.
- Develop strategies for new customer acquisition, conceptualize and implement the campaigns in collaboration with the relevant teams
- Gather customer insights, understand the needs and communicate with the product teams as required to ensure customer delight
- Stay abreast of the industry trends, provide strategic inputs to the leadership and represent the company at various forums
- Overall experience of around 8-12 years, at least 3 years heading a large sales team
- Strong understanding of the consumer business and experience in having worked in high volume consumer sales.
- Must be metrics driven and analytical to identify trends and strategically aligning the business plans for growth
- Must be completely hands-on with willingness to deep dive into any issue to get a resolution.
- Must be detail-oriented and analytical, problem solving, have self-motivated and organized personality that thrives in a data-driven environment
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and builds strong relationships across functions.
- Takes ownership and drives a sense of urgency; highly accountable.
- Excellent “coach” who is results oriented, and can build and motivate high performance teams.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping