Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading D2C pet care player in India
- Responsible for designing and implementing new and existing product strategy and roadmap.
- Lead end to end product life cycle management
- Understand and analyse current and anticipated consumer trends to design new products/ product variants that are associated with a pet’s nutritional or wellness needs.
- Keep a tab with both Indian and international pet products and explore innovation as a first movers in the industry.
- Liaison with the marketing team to launch or rebrand the product- positioning, sku requirement and other marketing collaterals.
- Partner with sales and customer support teams to understand the customer’s buying behaviour and gaps to create or improve products to achieve customer satisfaction goals.
- Explore opportunities for new business ventures in pet-care product segments.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Experience of 8 to 10 years in product management in the pet-care food industry.
- Mandatory canine & Feline nutrition knowledge.
- Proven track record of defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives and grow product portfolio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Subject matter expertise in a particular pet foods market.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams in a collaborative manner.
- Strong analytical/ excel skills
- Being a vet will have an added advantage
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping