Industry / Sector / Domain
A concentrated multi-platform industrial leader
- Will be in charge of end to end delivery of both code and configuration activities in order to deliver on the business unit strategic roadmap.
- Authoring functional and technical software specifications
- Implementing API calls to place data in the correct place, or working with commercial and business users to implement business rules within the CPQ system
- Support the business unit in strategic initiatives around deployment of the following technologies and business capabilities
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in financial functions with a track record of progression.
- Minimum 2 years of management experience within a manufacturing company.
- IT Bachelor’s Degree or related field and CPA designation
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite and ERP systems in general.
- Prior Project Management experience and/or training would be helpful.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work well on a cross functional team, operate in a cooperative work environment, and drives continuous improvement.
- Detail oriented perspective and drives accountability.
- Well organized and self- directed individual.
- Excellent understanding of financial reports and analysis
- Highly motivated with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Tech & Business requirements include-
- C#, REST API, IIS, tSQL, Azure AD including B2C
- Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) preferably Experlogix
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O), Dynamics 365
- Customer Experience (CE) preferably including LCS
- Microsoft Portals technology
- Business analysis, ability to generate documentation including functional design and software specification
- Microsoft office, including proficiency with Excel including formulas, pivot tables and data analysis
- Proven portfolio of development projects from requirements gathering to go-live
- Solid understanding of user journey. Cognisant of this journey when designing software.
- Bonus: Selenium or other .net framework unit testing tools
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping