Industry / Sector / Domain
One of the leading integrated logistics and transportation companies of India
- Support the VM team in tender negotiations and ensuring contracts are accurate
- Monitor and continuously review the mix of vendors being used based on performance, spend, and financial security of each vendor to ensure the company’s ability to deliver the combination of service and price to reliably meet the customers’ needs
- Maintain up to date information on the best logistics and supply chain process for each trade lane we operate
- Responsible for fiscal budget for vendor spend in the region
- Set target distributions / allocations of the company’s business between vendors on all regional trade lanes
- Develop and maintain relationships on a Regional level, with knowledge of Global contacts
- Establish a clear and regular reporting process to Regional Management of vendor spend, vendor performance, and company’s operational performance
- Job experience from either an ocean carrier or larger forwarder/BCO (ideally in ocean freight procurement)
- Tender management and contract negotiation required.
- International logistics and supply chain knowledge required.
- Experience with managing regional budget.
- Management level negotiation experience required.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping