Industry / Sector / Domain
A global consumer player
- Manage key accounts relationships and negotiations at region level to get the best deals at outlet in terms of shelf space, brand visibility and strategic placement of POS promotional materials.
- Manage relationships with Distributors and Warehouses.
- Engage on a timely basis with key accounts regional offices.
- Guide and monitor performance of the team of sales officers for achieving their targets as per business objectives.
- Track daily sales and forecast the changing sales price per unit.
- Track profitability and identify growth opportunities for the business
- Identify and acquire relationship with new chains in the region.
- Responsible for reporting & planning by using data management at Chains and SKUs.
- Experience of 9-12 years with qualified MBA from Tier-1/Tier 2 b-school.
- Mandatory experience of 4 years in Modern Trade in the FMCG industry.
- Should have a strong track record of expansion of MT outlets.
- Good team management and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good command of Microsoft Office Suit
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping