Industry / Sector / Domain
A global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals
- Leading the Sales team for Automotive & Flexible Foam business.
- Deliver aggressive business growth aspirations, geography and customers with focus on Consultative Solution Sales
- Develop New and Manage existing Distributors through effective Channel Management to drive business goals
- Closely work with Marketing Specification group to design, develop and convert opportunities
- Create strong engagement and partnership esp. with large Players in AFF.
- Interact with potential and existing customers and expand the customer base by mapping our presence with the various customers.
- Lead the process of Sales budgets and ensure implementation of pricing strategy.
- Work closely with the team to lead and translate business goals into execution plan
- Create revenue strategies, account plans and business processes for dedicated account management.
- Work closely with inside sales / presales for continuously improving responses, sales collaterals and other aspects influencing effective sales
- Effectively advise and influence the customer especially within the development of business needs, decision criteria through consultative selling techniques and relevant marketing/sales campaign.
- Design create and position customized differentiated value proposition based on customer’s stated/latent needs in order to establish Company as a differentiated system solution provider.
- Accountable for overall revenue, volume and profitability
- BE / BTech with MBA from reputed Institute.
- Minimum 15 years of post-qualification, B-2-B Sales and Business Development experience.
- 5 to 8 years in a Demand Planning or Supply Chain role
- Hands-on experience with statistical modeling, forecasting, trend analysis and simulation tools.
- Exposure to working and impacting within a country or local / sub-regional business unit
- Preferably from a multi-national organization
- Has worked in Specialty Chemicals Industry
- Strong Business Acumen, Customer Focus & entrepreneurial mindset.
- Project Management skills are a MUST
- Excellent & Effective Communication & Présentation skills
- Sound understanding on landscape of Automotive & Flexible Foam Market.
- Good Hands on experience in Leading teams with value selling and channel partners
- Problem-solving, influencing skills & Excellent Negotiation skills
- Should be experienced in working in functional and matrix environment
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping