Industry / Sector / Domain
A global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics
- Develop various aspects of data analytics product. Contribute in full life cycle of products including data analysis, design, data mapping, development, unit testing, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Design and develop high quality, modular, reusable and scalable ETL code using Python and SQL.
- Conduct performance tuning and query optimization
- Scripting and coding to create reusable functions, libraries and utilities
- Drive innovation through good understanding of data, business drivers and business need.
- Perform technical walk-through to communicate design/coded solution and incorporate suggestions from team members.
- Conduct code reviews, assist and guide other team members, provide training to support & implementation teams.
- Work with Architects, other teams & stakeholders to help design an optimal solution.
- Responsible for meeting product release timelines & code quality goals
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Expert level knowledge of SQL
- Experience of building data pipelines using Python
- Expert level knowledge of Redshift DB.
- Experience on Apache Airflow to build, manage and troubleshoot workflows
- Experience in data warehouse lifecycle management
- Experience in shell scripting or programming
- Good understanding of Database design and performance optimization techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping