Industry / Sector / Domain
Technology & Communications
A leading Warehouse Automation company
- Develop a thorough understanding of the category by performing analysis of market/customer segments and understand any technology opportunity and conduct strategic competitive analysis.
- Develop deep understanding of customer needs, products in the market, the suppliers, and be on top of trends that shape the category and product vertical. Conduct market and customer research to shape future roadmap, develop product and solution concepts.
- Plan and execute category / product launch seamlessly by working closely with all the teams within the organization.
- Responsible for P&L of the category.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from Tier 1 institute with 10-14 years of experience with 5+ years of relevant work experience as a Senior/Product Manager or Category manager supply chain/warehouse/Retail industry.
- Experience in product lifecycle management is required.
- International exposure and ability to interact with cross-functional and international teams.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping