Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading European MNC, into Bottling and Packaging machinery, for the Food & Beverage industry.
- Responsible for the overall leadership of the Project Management activity, giving directions to the team and achieving the agreed business targets
- Build and develop excellent Customer relations at the ground level as well as the ability to interact and position the Company’s interests with the Clients Headquarters.
- Reclamation Management, Resource Planning (internal & external resources), Financial Tracking of
- Project, Escalation Management, Project outlook, Professional Project Reporting, Project Critical Path Analysis, Risk Analysis and Counter measure development, Timeline Management
- Consulting inter department wise about lessons learned during project execution.
- Invoice collection and follow-up
- Timesheet, expenses claim, purchase request, Sales order documents management in SAP ERP system
- Support the team on Technical Issues.
- An Engineering degree is a must. Management degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to perform varied work assignments in a fast-growing environment and from extremely demanding Customers / Market and ability to take quick and speedy decisions.
- Should exhibit elevated levels of enthusiasm and drive.
- Exposure to setting up and executing projects and managing a team.
- Should take end-to-end responsibility for site implementation including quality and safety aspects.
- High level of experience in handling all site activities including, site Installation, implementation, and commissioning.
- Should have spent considerable time at various project sites and should have a thorough understanding of site execution processes and site implementation strategies.
- Strong Business and Commercial Skills to ensure a tight operational control over the site budgets and Assembly Operations in future
- Should have comprehensive understanding of technical engineering fundamentals.
- Should have the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment. The Candidate should be a Leader and exhibit the qualities to grow the Operations to the next level in sync with the Market.
- Should be a highly motivated, self-driven person.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping