Industry / Sector / Domain
Remote in India
A Singapore-based independent digital marketing agency
- Lead strategic planning across digital platforms to provide direction for a brand’s presence.
- Liaise with clients to attain an ever evolving understanding of their changing needs.
- Lead and participate in marketing and communication strategy development for clients and new business.
- Produce cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns.
- Identify potential problems and devise ways to rectify them.
- Present research/strategy findings within the organisation and at client and business meetings.
- Work with clients to shape engagement plans and prioritise media touchpoints.
- Add to and maintain our strategic knowledge base.
- Deep-dive into analytics to understand why certain channels perform better than the rest and provide actionable insights for our clients backed by data.
- 5+ years of experience in an agency or similar capacity in digital media and/or marketing, B2B & B2C knowledge is preferred.
- Familiarity with Powerpoint (a must), Excel, research tools & methods
- A wide interest in the intersection between technology and culture/human behavior.
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic plan of action for clients for campaigns and their digital channels.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication.
- Independent, determined; loves taking responsibility and problem solving.
- Some kind of degree (or in lieu of it, you know quite a bit of things – bring it)
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping