Industry / Sector / Domain
A pioneer and leader in security products
- Manage AWS Infrastructure
- Keep Cloud environment and microservices up and running 24 X 7.
- Keep all cloud partitions like dev, QA, UAT in addition to Production account running,
- Lead Cloud Maintenance team
- Lead team of inhouse and partners cloud maintenance engineers.
- Coordinate with call centre reports and take correctives after analysing the same.
- Monitoring Service Levels
- Setting up alerts for essential services, monitoring web services, Infrastructure optimization and health reports, using tools like cloud Watch for generating reports.
- Monitoring cloud security and giving feedback.
- Meet Service SLAs
- Faster resolution of call logs from call centre, users or L2 support staffs to meet SLAs as per complaint norms.
- Troubleshoot unresolved complaints
- Escalation based on troubleshooting for unresolved issues to API development team or to mobile app development team or to hardware / firmware development teams.
- Organization Imperatives
- Participating in divisional initiatives like IMS, Kaizens, Business Excellence, PMO, etc.
- 4-7 years of experience in cloud maintenance & troubleshooting
- Exposure on Video & Audio technology
- Experience in server-less architecture and IOT
- BSc-IT/Computer Science/ Degree in Engineering (Computers/IT)/MCA/MCM, Associate Level AWS certified
- Expertise in handling infrastructure services will be an added advantage
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping