Industry / Sector / Domain
One of India’s leading private banks
- Responsible for Implementing the Technology strategy and roadmap for the Open API program and Enterprise Service Bus.
- Candidate will lead and own all project delivery and production for Open API Platform( Gateway) as well as ESB
- Both ESB and Gateway team will be reporting to the Candidate and he will managing a team to deliver key projects on API both Private and Public. He will also be working on the Developer Portal part.
- Candidate will be responsible for the architecture and Road map for a Hybrid Strategy- On Premise/Cloud.
- Responsible to ensure modern and robust API Tech stack which is capable of managing high TPS and Volumes
- Co-ordinate collaborate and work with different team to deliver the API to market and ensuring strong risk and controls
- Candidate should have technical understanding on both API Gateway and ESB Technologies and he should also have been involved or lead the Banking Open API platform in earlier experience.
- Experience on Banking/BFSI for API is must
- Candidate will be responsible for ensuring the API setup uptime and has no open audit& security points and all VAPT points are closed
- Must have Extensive experience on APIs and API Life Cycle Management, enterprise service bus, Open Platforms (Banking as a service), Developer Portals
- Experience on designing integrations using API (IBM API Connect, APIGEE, IIB), Open API frameworks, Hands on experience on IBM API Connect /IBM Integration Bus, Apigee .
- Experience managing implementations with Third Parties and Partners, experience across different API gateways tools and platforms is preferred
- Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Science in IT/CS
- Technical expertise on Gateway ( Apigee/ IBM API) and ESB IBM Integration Bus.
- Banking knowledge and Experience- BFSI API, Open Banking standards
- Team Management & Leadership
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities