Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading BFSI player
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (requirement collection, clarification, coding, testing, integration testing & deployment)
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are compliant with specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- End to end management of Dev-Ops which includes installing new application, configuration and maintenance
- Monitoring automation to effectively detect, predict and prevent issues in the environment.
- Handle teams spread across in multiple locations, monitor their tasks and deliver the requirements.
- Provide direction and resolve blockers for the team members.
- Minimum 10 years hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Good knowledge on Data Structures and Algorithms
- Good Working Knowledge of Java Concurrency libraries, collections and Java 8
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java/Spring Framework.
- Prior experience and understanding of AWS cloud components.
- Ability to develop streaming applications using Kafka (kinesis, MQ is addon)
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL and query tuning
- Excellent knowledge of at least one of the NOSQL databases like Redis, Aerospike
- Experience with test-driven development using Junit, Mockito, Spring Testing
- Proficiency in tools Bitbucket, Maven, JIRA, SVN, Jenkins, SonarQube & Nexus.
- Familiar with monitoring tools – Grafana and ELK. Prometheus is add on
- Must have strong automation and scripting skills – proficiency in shell, groovy & Python.
- Knowledge about Spark and Scala is an add-on
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping