Industry / Sector / Domain
Technology & Communications
A Digital Logistics/Supply Chain platform that enables enterprises to move goods efficiently.
- Manage end to end pre-sales activities
- Provide deal execution support and influence (from discovery to signed contract) through subject matter expertise in Supply Chain,Logistics solutions.
- Identify & understand stakeholder pain points and determine how to effectively influence their decision and address their needs through our solutions.
- Run discovery sessions with prospect to understand key objectives, issues, requirements, value propositions, and decision processes
- Develop solution proposals designing a profitable plan to deliver value, meet requirements, define future processes, and data integration to deliver customer requirements
- Support other pre-sales activities including technical RFI/RFP response includes systems architecture, data integration, demand and supply mathematical models, inventory optimization models, and network optimization design
- A minimum 5 years’ client-facing experience in Supply Chain Consulting / Pre-Sales Consulting/Solutions Consulting / Sales Engineering for complex enterprise solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other appropriate field. Masters degree is a plus.
- Understanding of Web-based applications and SaaS technologies.
- The ability to communicate at various levels, including C Suite, and across functional areas (technology, finance, logistics, e-commerce, etc.) All the way down to product level.
- Should be having work permit for Singapore
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities