Industry / Sector / Domain
Mumbai (Hybrid moel working)
One of the leading online home decor and furnishing firm based in Mumbai.
- The role is responsible for preparation of monthly financials in Ind AS and its consolidation for all group entities.
- Manage all internal and external communication with the stakeholders and investors.
- Closing Statutory Audits and Due Diligences in coordination with finance team and business heads.
- Analyse all financial reports and assist in improvement and execution process with accuracy.
- Maintaining comprehensive policy documents and ensure compliance.
- Conduct detailed variance analysis and monthly financial dashboard.
- Develop and implement internal financial controls for integration of closing process and financial activities of company.
- Responsible for supporting various critical finance ongoing projects.
- CA qualification is mandatory.
- Candidate should have strong experience of IND AS and its consolidation.
- Preferred candidates should have worked in Big4/Corporates.
- Strong understanding of R2R processes and ERP environment.
- Should have possess good communication skills and ability to deal with stakeholders.
- Should have worked in fast paced/new age environment.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping