Industry / Sector / Domain
A multinational auto component manufacturing company
- Organise the factory organisation in line with Group’s guidelines
- Monitor plant operations with respect to cost constraints, time over-runs, quality compliance and manpower planning to ensure timely execution of work
- Oversee & handle factory activities, including supervision of operational, IR, Compliance requirements
- Play a key role in setting-up of systems & processes in place
- Production planning & organising for timely delivery to customers as per the schedule.
- Impart training to team members to ensure smooth operations with reduction in cycle time, identifying gaps and taking corrective actions to improve the productivity.
- Lead & successfully manage various departments: Production, Quality, Maintenance, Stores /Logistics and labour management.
- Ensure strict adherence to quality standards by implementing quality control measures at various stages of manufacturing.
- Participate actively in standardisation, cost reduction and continuous improvement in the processes to achieve control manufacturing cost of the product within budgeted EBITDA plan
- An experienced professional with at least 15 years of relevant experience in managing a manufacturing plant preferably in the precision engineering/automotive/relevant industry
- Minimum 3 – 5 years experience in working with international Companies.
- Able to interact, communicate & collaborate with all professionals of the Plant Management, Internal/External stakeholders with leadership, integrity & decision -making skills
- Good knowledge of manufacturing, Quality management, sourcing and logistics processes as well methods
- Knowledge about Lean / Six Sigma or similar methods
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities