Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Catenon India’s client: A fast-growing IT Services organization.
- Be a strategic advisor and provide thought leadership to business leaders to assess needs and collectively design and deploy diverse talent strategies to support talent acquisition globally
- Build an environment of collaboration and partnership with open communication.
- Partner with business leaders to understand and advise on current and future talent needs. Use research and data to strategically focus resources on the key areas of the business.
- Partner with business leaders to design and deploy our university engagement and recruiting strategies
- Ensure diversity is well represented and considered in candidate pipelines.
- Support a culture of delivering excellence with deep recruiting subject matter expertise, strong business acumen, and a focus on innovative, diverse, and scalable solutions.
- Position your team for success by planning and prioritizing work appropriately, requesting and allocating resources as required, and removing roadblocks as they appear.
- Proven experience leading and developing a high-performing talent acquisition team in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience partnering and successfully ramping in a fast-growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence and achieve goals by partnering across a global matrix of business leaders, HR partners, HR Centers of Excellence, as well as external partners.
- Proven experience and success with university engagement and recruiting strategies
- 15+ Experience in a technology company is preferred
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping