Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading electronics company in India that manufactures Electronic Control and Timing devices.
- Understanding Requirement
- Product standard study
- Application Study
- Develop and maintain products as per requirements and compliances given in the product specifications.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve products for better yield and reliability.
- Design innovative circuits, update documentation and analyse all new designed products
Design Reviews, Verification & Validation
- Hardware design reviews like schematics,PCB Layout, design calculations, FMEA, etc.
- Ensuring all Product compliances as specified
- Review and approve product validation methodology, test results and give clearance for product release.
- Prepare and monitor hardware design schedules for various development projects.
- Supervise various projects implementation as per schedule and report development to senior management.
- Product cost management
- Project costing
Cross Functional Team Communication
- Co-ordinate with internal departments like firmware, software, testing, etc. and senior management to ensure efficiency.
- Collaborate with engineering department to transform new product design into mass production.
- Collaborate with manufacturing and quality assurance department to ensure DFM.
- Identify the resources requirement (human as well as tools) and get it fulfilled as per organisation procedure and policies.
- Train and motivate team members.
- Recognising the significant achievement of team members and rewarding them timely
- Prepare and maintain performance management data of all team members with necessary supporting documents and timely submit it to senior management and HR.
- Communicating with customers whenever required for any field complain, understanding application, etc.
- Communication with suppliers, manufacturer for ant design related issues or technical help.
- Value engineering. Help engineering team in order to search and select alternative components.
- Qualification required: BE/ME/ Mtech/ MSC Electrical/ E&TC/ Instrumentation
- Embedded product hardware design expertise (Electrical and electronic product domain).
- Knowledge on latest Product Design technologies & trends- H/W
- Design experience of Mixed-signal hardware design.
- Should have expertise in various Power Supply Design topologies.
- Expertise in using various hardware design simulation tools.
- Should have sound knowledge for complying the products for EMI/EMC standards (CE, RE, CS, RS and others)
- Should have thorough understanding of IEC standards for EMI/EMC and IPC standards for PCB Design.
- Excellent Analytical & problem solving skills
- Electronic component knowledge and selection of proper components as per design requirement.
- Project Management
- Knowledge on latest Product Design & trends- FW & S/W
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities