Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Catenon India’s client: A robotics solutions firm.
- Responsible for prototype building, functional test, type test, verification and validation.
- Resource requirements and execution plan for development from concept to production.
- Product development for electric drives and railway drives (DC-AC inverters, AC-AC and DC-DC converters).
- Actively involved in development engineering tools/processes to improve operational efficiency continuously.
- Creating requirements, design specifications, requirement mapping and relevant system interfaces.
- Defining system architecture/block diagram, selection of system components and defining their interfaces.
- Integration of hardware and software at device and system level.
- Solutions for lead free assemblies, tin whiskers and conformal coating.
- Providing component alternates, validation, reviews, change requests and final release.
- 2 years of experience in EV/Robotics
- Global cross-functional team handling
- Experience in hardware design providing innovative and cost-effective solutions for new product development.
- Experience in engineering projects for cost reduction, enhancements, value engineering and sustain engineering.
- Experience using simulation tools at LTSpice, PSpice, TI-TINA, Simplorer, MATLAB, and OpenModelica.
- Aware of PDLC, FSM, FMEA, risk assessment, and CE marking qualification for inverters and converters.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping