Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading healthcare crowdfunding platform based in Mumbai
This role is responsible for striking partnerships and alliances with doctors and hospitals; and providing leadership to the business development team for multiple verticals (Rare Disease/ NGO Partnership/ Oncology/ Transplant/ Child Disease)
- Responsible for end to end P&L management.
- Partner with Doctors and Hospitals for major alliances and regular patient referrals
- Create and manage digital fundraising campaigns for patients for crowdfunding.
- Lead and grow the Business Development and Partnerships team, including remote / field team members nationwide.
- Forge new crowdfunding partnerships across India across various medical verticals.
- Liaison with cross-functional teams in Content, PR, and Communications teams.
- Responsible for goal setting for the BD team, and reviewing weekly & monthly partnership pipelines.
- Manage existing relationships and client engagement in a structured manner.
- Execute partnership activities by liaison with internal stakeholders within the Marketing Product and Technology.
- Provide market feedback to the leadership team on competitive offerings, customer needs and contribute to product development ideas.
- Provide direction to the team & personally drive efforts to ensure targets for the department are met consistently.
- Engage with & maintain excellent relations with top management, technology team & other representatives of partner hospitals, other medical providers, other partnerships & alliances with the objective to expand business revenue streams.
- Engage closely with our operations, business development, finance & all other internal teams: provide them with suggestions for enhancements that will drive business growth, process efficiencies, improve communication with hospital & medical providers & drive overall revenue & growth objectives
- Manage inter & intra-department coordination to ensure timely implementation & delivery of dependencies.
- Drive efforts for continuous process improvement
- Ensure timely & accurate reporting by all team members
- Ensure compliance with organization policies by all team members
- A total experience of 8-12 years.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in business development & B2B sales roles in India (mandatory)
- MBA/ Master’s degree in Business Management, business administration, or related business management field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Senior Business development positions i.e. Assistant Vice President or above in India
- Minimum of 2 years experience in business development for a health-tech/medical or a fin-tech company.
- Experience in independently sourcing, negotiation, meeting, and closing deals.
- Hands-on or sound knowledge of CRM systems such as SalesForce.
- Flexible to travel within the country for business purposes.
- Prior experience from a start-up environment is a definite plus.
- Experience in directly engaging with C-level executives of clients
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping