Industry / Sector / Domain
Asia’s largest solution-based media platform, reaching an audience of 30 million every month.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate the organization’s fiscal function and performance
- Play a key role in any further fundraising activities.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company
- Supervise financial reporting, budgeting, and compliance activities
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Work well with leadership team to develop the strategic plan
- Someone with proven experience as finance officer or relevant role, preferably with 10+ years of total experience.
- A Graduate/ Post Graduate in Accounting/ Finance or relevant field; CPA is an advantage.
- Having experience in fundraising.
- Possessing in depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Someone with excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- An individual with an analytical mind and comfortable with numbers.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities