Industry / Sector / Domain
One of Asia’s leading Fintech Companies
- The individual will primarily be responsible for being a part of the initial team launching the brand and for setting up the marketing team and then expanding the team! We are looking for a self- starter person who can juggle between roles across market research, marketing analytics, media planning, brand management, PR, advertising, business development and performance marketing.
- The candidate will drive acquisition, awareness & engagement across all channels (largely Google, Facebook, Mobile affiliates) with a focus on conversions, LTV & repeat usage. He/she should be able to track, measure, and change campaigns based on performance to further optimise ROI. He/she should be able to work closely with the Product, Business Development & Marketing teams to plan, execute and report marketing campaigns.
- An out-of-box thinker who loves to experiment and gets the customers rolling in. Must be super comfortable with data. Should be a great at excel, and good understanding of statistics and other number crunching tools. The candidate should currently be executing performance marketing campaigns himself/ herself.
- He/she should have good networking skills and should be comfortable with both Vietnamese as well as English.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Vietnamese (this is a mandatory requirement)
- Must have hands on experience in running ads across Google, Facebook & mobile affiliates.
- In-depth understanding in App Marketing, Online Display, Remarketing, SEM, Affiliates, Social and Video advertising.
- Strong understanding of A/B testing, audience targeting, ad copy, creative & bidding strategies for various ad platforms.
- Experience on tools like Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, AWS etc.
- Exposure to the financial industry / B2C start-up is a big PLUS
- High energy & ability to adapt & thrive in a fast-changing environment. Understand business goals & align them to the channels
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities