Industry / Sector / Domain
A well funded early stage startup creating a state of the art B2B vertical SaaS product
- Lead & manage the product engineering function for the startup.
- Serve as a high level architect and make the technology stack choices.
- Architect, develop, build and implement state-of-the-art cutting-edge SaaS product leveraging best engineering practices.
- Guide technology and architecture with regard to enterprise scalability and devise integration mechanisms with existing sub systems at clients when product gets deployed
- Lead technology teams in day-to-day operations, provide key expertise, supervise the squads, and set performance goals.
- Conduct technical reviews of sub products/modules to compare and evaluate their applicability.
- Be a core part of the founding team, co lead & participate in strategic initiatives & guide key decisions and influence resource allocation.
- Setup systems and processes to support scaled growth of the company
- Monitor management of all hardware, software, databases and licenses, maintenance, and projections of future needs.
- Prior experience of heading the Technology function in a SaaS enterprise setup will be highly preferred though prior product -tech experience is what is a must have. Entrepreneurship experience is a plus
- Very strong people leadership skills with ability to attract & retain top notch talent
- Good pedigree, with respect to qualification and experience of 10-15 years in similar space
- Good leadership & communication skills
- Strong analytical, strategic and influencing skills e.g. with product & implementation teams
- Thorough understanding of tech strategy and processes. Awareness of market trends, and its impact on tech choices
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities