Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Catenon India’s client: A growing Automotive firm specializing in Electric Vehicles.
- Role encompasses e-2W as well as e-3W
- Take on end-to-end ownership and full responsibility for vehicle level validation deliverables and targets with a view to meeting all agreed specifications and goals such as safety, performance, durability, reliability, and perceived quality. Take responsibility specific to EV.
- Vehicle/system level validation such as battery, BMS and motor, MCU and HMI Cluster as well as Hardware, Software, and Digital features and functionalities.
- Regarding sub-system level validation, the Head shall be responsible to check all the reports.
- Shall raise issues if noticed, escalate them properly with a view to get any non-conformances corrected prior to final vehicle level validation, so as to avoid repetitive testing iterations.
- Ensure a comprehensive DVP and Test preparation.
- Ensure prototyping process precisely in line with master CAD data prior to start of Testing.
- B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech from a reputed institute.
- Six-Sigma Black Belt/Master black belt preferred
- 15-20 years managing global lab operations
- Should have experience in functional, safety, reliability, and environmental related testing
- Should have been involved in setting up lab infrastructures and understand compliance/regulations, etc.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping