Industry/ Sector/ Domain
This is an opening for Human Resources Business Partner, location will be Bengaluru or Gurugram depending on candidates’ preference.
Catenon India’s client: A leading IT company.
- The Strategic Program Manager will work in the CPO office to provide focus on key organizational objectives.
- The candidate will take and drive specific areas of focus our business in that quarter and deliver results against those.
- These priorities may vary – they may require us to onboard a key executive one quarter and in the next, deliver a leadership conclave that brings all leaders together.
- The candidate will be a critical player in the people ops team reporting to the Chief of Staff and will work through peers by driving clear actionable strategies and be the key person that holds the program together.
- The candidate must execute with urgency, including setting aggressive goals and owning the results, demonstrating sound judgment and acting with speed, and taking risks.
- 2-5 years of HR BP, HR Ops , Prog Manager, Consulting experience
- Experience with HR/Business programs and initiatives; the ability to quickly understand, connect the dots and translate business priorities into HR implications and action focus.
- The ability to assess, connect the dots, and adjust to the impact of external and internal, priorities.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, initiative, influencing, and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver results in a dynamic highly matrixed and team-oriented environment; able to build a network, develop alliances and work through people.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping