Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading European manufacturing company
- Support country organization (line Management and employees) as HR business partner in all HR matters.
- Ensure local recruiting, HR administration, payroll and talent management.
- Support global HR processes.
- Act as a business partner in all HR related activities.
- Develop and direct implementation of plans and/or programs to ensure the most effective utilization of human resources to support SA objectives in accordance with the organization and overall corporate policies, plans, and programs.
- Work closely with the Unions across the various manufacturing sites and ensure healthy industrial relations environment through timely interventions and proactive initiatives
- Post Graduate Degree in HR (University / Business School) ; Degree in Law / Diploma in Labour Laws.
- 15+ years of experience with at-least 5 years in a Senior Leadership role in the HR function in a manufacturing company.
- Extensive experience in HR policies, systems and Industrial Relations.
- Excellent level of English .
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities