Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading next generation company that develops and provides state-of-the-art in vitro diagnostic techniques
- Experience managing a high throughput clinical molecular diagnostics laboratory (including PCR, Sanger & Next Generation Sequencing, and Microarrays).
- Need to co-ordinate with and oversee the inventory management team as well.
- Familiarity with infectious diseases, oncology and genetic disorders. Familiarity with microbial aseptic techniques and molecular unidirectional flows.
- Familiarity with the software and systems to manage a high-throughput molecular
- Ability to sign off on clinical reports (after appropriate training and approvals
- Ability to work within regulatory frameworks and manage laboratory QA/QC and accreditations.
- MD in microbiology or pathology or PhD in the life sciences .
- With 5-7 years’ experience (preferably international) in running/managing a clinical
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage the dynamics of a long standing well established
operations and R&D team.
- Excellent spoken, presentation and written skills in English. Proficiency in Marathi an added
- Basic computer proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Bioinformatic skills an added
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities