Industry / Sector / Domain
Chemical & Pharmaceutical
A client of Catenon India is looking for a Key Account Manager each for their Chemical and Pharma division preferably female.
Please note: The location is Delhi NCR and Mumbai (Ahmedabad and Hyderabad can be considered only for Pharma). Candidates must have good knowledge about the Chemical and Pharma industry as he/she has to handle customers from these segments.
- Manage critical relationships with Top 5 Strategic Large Key accounts for the segment across the country and drive “One Thermax” objective.
- Drive the Annual Business plan for Order Booking , Sales , Gross Margins & CSAT, for the Identified 5 Key accounts – on a PAN India basis – across identified “Domain / Segments” Key accounts – Food & Beverages / Pharma / Chemicals.
- Drive Critical Relationship at CXO / CFO / Plat Head levels and Position Thermax as a thought Leader across Offerings – Heating, Cooling, Water & Waste water, Air pollution control, Solar / Alternate New Energy / O&M domains.
- Create the Winning Strategy and Execute the strategic plan in collaboration with SBU stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly account level rolling sales forecast at monthly, quarterly level. ∙ Lead negotiations and oversee the timely submission of compelling bids (both technical and commercial aspects).
- Collaborate with the SBUs on co creation of Innovative Solutions for the customers and provide critical emerging Market trends / VOC for NPD- New Product development.
- Demonstrated Successful Sales leadership record within B2B Large key customers space, preferably within multi Business/ Division environment, within large credible organization of high repute.
- Experience- 10 to 15 years.
- Strategic Account planning.
- Strong Commercial acumen with regards to Business.
- Highly Customer centric & ownership levels.
- High Collaboration and Influential skills – Working in multi Business environment / across stakeholders
- Ability to manage difficult situations calmly and have the Thinking hat always On.
- Analytical and Problem solving Skills.
- Strong Communication skills , Interpersonal Skills.
- Leadership & Influential leadership skills.
- Resilient and Self driven.
- Process and result oriented
- Passion to Win
- Willing to travel extensively across the country.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping